Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Super Cheap Wedding Photographer

Does anyone know of a photographer in the Atlanta area for around $500?  We are WAY over budget!

I'm ok with not having final prints/book created (I'm a scrapbooker)...I just need really nice photos at an affordable price.

Thanks Guys!!

Re: Super Cheap Wedding Photographer

• Options
    I don't know if he is that cheap but I know he was willing to work within my budget (it wasn't that low though). He does some pro-bono work for military and people in need so you may want to state your case to him and he may go for a reduced rate...I don't know. Check him out: http://www.nimafarsinejad.com
  • Options
    I'm not from the area, but look at local colleges ofr photography students. SO and I were able to get engagement,bridal, and wedding shoots for $1000 by booking a college student as our photographer. She's still amazing, but she's trying to build her portfolio so she's offering great discounts. 
  • Options
    Honestly, it's going to be hard to find a good, quality photographer for around 500.  If they are cheaper 1000, they usually aren't worth your money.  I know cases exist where this isn't true, but generally speaking it doesn't work in your favor.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you are willing to just get 2 hours coverage, you may be able to find someone to work in your budget. Email around to various photographers-- you MAY find someone who isn't booked on your day and would be happy to do 2 hours of work.
  • Options
    I would find someone who is looking to update their portfolio.  I had two options both people I knew and both are actually good... Don't assume less than 1000 means bad quality.  People start somewhere.  Anyways the one that I am using is charging 750 she does mainly babies and children (hence the low cost) and birth photography.  She is amazing but has only shot a handful of weddings (but they too look great) so I hired her.  So don't forget aobut those.  Sometimes photographers that don't usually do weddings might and usually charge less then those who do JUST weddings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards