Moms and Maids

Asking my Maid of Honor!!

I am going to visit my cousin and "Soon to be" Maid of Honor in North Carolina in a few weeks. I would like to ask her to be my MOH while I am down there, but I want to do it and a cute fun way. Does anyone have some fun idea's I can borrow?!? Even though we are cousin's, we have been life long sisters at heart. Our mothers are sisters, and I am an only child, she only has a brother, therefore we have been attached at the hip since birth. We even attended the same University hours away from home. Now that she has moved even further away from home it has been hard not having her around, so I want to make this as special as possible! Every idea is greatly appreciated!! Laughing

Re: Asking my Maid of Honor!!

• Just ask her. Plain and simple. I don't see how you think that you need a cute way to do it. You could also write a nice note about how much she means to you. But I wouldn't make it cutsy.
  • Ditto Teddy. What is this obsession with everyone wanting EVERYTHING to be cute and fun?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards