Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

This Week

I'm getting married!!!! Wooot!!!!

I opened the knot today and it said I have 5 days left. Holy cow....

The only things left to do are clean up some candles, pick out some remaining songs for my DJ (cake song, garter toss, etc), and put the labels on the candy jars. I think my girls will be doing all this though, so yeay!!!!

I have appointments at the spa and salon on Wednesday and Thursday (waxing, nails, spray tan...) and then Friday my girls and I are picking up the dress and dropping items off at the Carnegie Music Hall.

My bachlorette was this weekend, and it was amazing! Still sore from dancing and riding a mechanical bull... and a little hung over, which means I had a great time :-) I also got some great gifts from all my girls (and a couple gay guy friends ;-). Crazy times.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: This Week

• Options
    So exciting! Congrats and Good Luck! 5 more days!! Woo!! :):)
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    I'm so excited for you!!! sounds like you got everything taken care of and you can just enjoy this week..I'm sure it wil fly by :)
  • Options
    Yay!!! So exciting!! Enjoy every minute of your day :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    Congrats!!! make sure you relax this week and have fun.. Hope it is all you imagine and more :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats congrats congrats!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Ah! I'm so excited for you :) I can't wait for pictures!

And you couldn't have picked a better day to get married, it's my birthday! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am seriously SO excited for you! Enjoy every single second of this week and especially this weekend. Can't wait to hear how everything went. We'll all be thinking of you!
  • Options
    Awwww your totally getting married this week! Your weekend sounds awesome and your last week does too.....seems like your totally prepared! Have fun at the spa and salon tomorrow :)

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! Many married women tell me to enjoy this time, it goes by so fast, so take a second and inhale your surroundings, your family, and friends!
  • Options
    So we picked out our last songs last night, my friends have the video montage finished, and now all that's left is a quick trip to the mall and trips to the salon :-)

Yeah, I'm getting really really excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards