These are a little odd questions, but here we go:
1. Does my sister (my only bridesmaid/matron on honor) has to wear burgundy? Can she wear a champagne and we bother of burgundy flowers?
2. Would it okay for my mother to wear champagne as well? His mother is wearing brown, and my mom can't find anything she likes in burgundy.
3. When we cut the cake, do we have to feed it to each other?
4. Can we cut the cake as soon as we arrive so it is easier for people to sit down and get a pieces when they are ready for it?
5. Would it be okay if my sister and I had the same bouquet but mine was just bigger?
Thanks for your answers.