Wedding Party
Options

Ring Bearer Gifts

What are some ideas for ringbearer gifts? The ringbearers are 3 & 5. 

We were thinking piggy banks, but haven't found any ones that would suit them. 

Re: Ring Bearer Gifts

• Options
    What kinds of toys, etc are they into? If you don't know, I would ask their parents.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Ditto PPs. Get them a cool toy.

I was a flower girl once back in the day. I received a porcelain flower girl/mini bride figurine. All I wanted to do was play with it, and my mom insisted it was a keepsake and put it back in the box. I don't exactly remember my 5-year-old reaction, but I'm sure I wasn't thrilled.
  • Options

We have two ring bearers. We got FI's nephew a Leapster thing and then my cousin we got Beyblades and Skylander toys because those are his "FAVORITE TOYS EVER" lol.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_ring-bearer-gifts-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:b30bfa3c-eb71-4246-a145-e05ca81ff39ePost:727c40b0-3fe8-4bbf-af0c-c4275b008aec">Re: Ring Bearer Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]Get them a toy, or something they'll enjoy. One poor flower girl got a HANDKERCHIEF for her FG gift.  Poor thing.
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]
    BUT IT WAS A KEEPSAKE!!!!!!  
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    My RB will be turning 4 right after the wedding and he has recently gotten into time-- always asking everyone what time it is and wanting to look at watches.  We are getting him a Swatch Watch Flik Flak, it's one of those watches that helps kids learn to tell time.  It's for his age range, and it's got Mickey Mouse on it, so I think he will be very excited.  We are also going to get him a toy to play with during the ceremony when he reaches the end of the aisle.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our Rb loves cars and trucks so we got him a set of two hot wheelstype monster trucks.
  • Options

Mine is getting some power rangers. Also, I plan to give him a gift bag with coloring books and crayons to keep him busy at the reception. (my dad will probably color with him, its their thing) I have a 7 year old groomsman who will get some basketball cards and bookd and a flower girl who will get a Dora doll.

Buy what they like.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the great ideas! I like the toy idea & the coloring books and stuff for the reception. The only issue is it has to be somewhat a small toy since the ringbearers are flying from Arizona.  So hopefully I'll be able to find something.

We did little jewelry boxes with some play jewelry from the Disney store for the girls. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards