Wedding Party
Options

Sorry, I goofed

There were 2 posts about taking the bridal party to a bar after the ceremony.  I thought I could delete the one with no responses, but they both disappeared.  My apologies.

Re: Sorry, I goofed

• Options
    I don't think she was thrilled with the responses anyways since she posted the question here after posting on her local board.

No worries!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I was in the middle of responding to that when it disappeared. I wondered what the heck happened!  
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_sorry-i-goofed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:d3551f68-8ccf-41b5-8d69-b201f0edcb7cPost:225847a0-7081-4a35-b6a4-002e45cc8886">Re: Sorry, I goofed</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think she was thrilled with the responses anyways since she posted the question here after posting on her local board. No worries!
    Posted by Jessalyn2013[/QUOTE]

I don't think she was upset, the WI board is just slow so she was probably wanting more opinions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards