Wedding Party

2»

Re: ...

• Whoa, you heffas better get a LIFE and quit being so RUDE! 

I kid I kid, I was only quoting another board after the OP went and bitched about how mean ya'll are.  Nobody was rude, which is why this is so ridiculous.  Who wants a $10 robe anyways?
  • What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_looking-for-inexpensive-bathrobes-for-gifts-for-bridal-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:e0ba4255-86db-41fb-8ad1-cf278a759273Post:c89f03ed-9b66-4c0d-a71c-f6ed8d43c3db">Re: Looking for inexpensive bathrobes for gifts for bridal party</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have found my bathrobes that I plan to purchase at the price I want from a person on another board. Thanks to those that tried to help and even bac me on the goodwill thing. It's amazing how people have so much to say on a computer.  Wow....I wonder if it would be the same in person? Nevertheless I will not post on this board anymore.  This is my first and last time. again, thank you for those that tried to help and provided a link. I thought when you are on a blog and you are tryimg to be helpful you are supposed to be courteous... I guess some of us forgot our manners when we logged on.... ...Drops the mike and leaves stage right.....
    Posted by RanyattaCasey[/QUOTE]
    1.  You think we walk around in real life on mute?  Logic fail.
    2.  Buh-bye and good riddance.
    3.  This is not a blog. 
    4.  Courteous: I'm pretty sure you don't actually know what that means.
    5.  Manners: you don't seem to know what those are either.

• "I have known my bridesmaids for 10-15 years and see/speak with them several times a week and I have no clue if they would like a monogrammed gift. That seems like a strange thing to know about someone. Unless you're friends with Laverne De Fazio."-daveandkristen

I highly approve of this reference!!!
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Looking for inexpensive bathrobes for gifts for bridal party:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Looking for inexpensive bathrobes for gifts for bridal party : I know my bridesmaids well enough to know they will like monogram items. It makes it personal. By the way....you can donate almost anything to goodwill.  Even if it has someone's name on it goodwill will take it.  There may be someone with the same name shopping at goodwill or there may be someone that says hey I need a robe and i dont care that it has someone's name on it. If you have a link for robes please share that.  Thank you very much.
    Posted by RanyattaCasey[/QUOTE]

Ha! Love it. Getting everyone a cheap robe with their name on it (how else will they know which one's their's??) is personal? Because it has their name on it?? Personalized is not the same as personal.

And then defending that her BMs can, in fact, dump her "gift" off at Goodwill?? That makes it a good and personal gift?

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards