Wedding Party
Options

Sister as Maid of Honor?

So me and my sister have been going through alot of past issues the past few years, she is being truly selfish and she is also very jelous of me. I Have tried my best to reach out to her, but for whatever reason she doesnt want to make any time for me. Best example two weeks ago, I was visting my parents houese (she lives right next door), and knew I was there, and she told me she was going to be gone but she was home for the days I was there and never came and saw me. My niece who was with me  was asked to come home by my sister. I really have not done anything wrong to her. I know its suppose to be my sister as my bridesmaid, and I would like her to be, expeically because I would like my neice in the wedding but I feel like itll be more drama if i do. I don't know what to do.

Re: Sister as Maid of Honor?

• Options
    You should ask people who are near and dear to you to be in your WP. Don't ask anyone out of obligation. Asking her to be your MOH or a BM is unlikely to make the two of you closer and will likely just cause stress and drama. If you ask her, you can't unask her or ask her to step down or kick her out without damaging (or ending) your relationship.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards