African American Weddings

THE VERDICT IS IN.....(nwr)

So after watching the highly anticipated show The Game i must say....

I still love Tasha Mack she is still a mess with her Pookie LOL...i love when she does that lil leg kick when shes talking to him i was dying laughing...and she gonna get Rick Fox killed she knw she messing with Pookie from Richmond LOL...

Poor Derwin....so sad how last season he was BOOM DYNAMITE and the star of the team and they trade my man like that straight FOOLISHNESS..i need to start my petition to bring DingDong back

Malik (le sigh) too cute still and he is still a mess i was sooo hoping him and Jenna would have stayed together now hes like ILLHITANYTHING.COM lol

Jason and Chardonnay Pitts well im happy they got together and stayed together

Now this new guy...uhhh idk if im feeling him yet (the jury is still out on him)

Lauren London and Ciara ummm whats the purpose for them in this season like what are they there for???

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: THE VERDICT IS IN.....(nwr)

• i dont watch this show Frown
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to Re: THE VERDICT IS IN.....(nwr):
    [QUOTE]i dont watch this show
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

Tash you gotta catch up honey lol...this is my favorite show

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
     misstira.. thats why you are teh best.. becasue i didnt watch it but i knew you would come through and let me know if I should free up some space on the dvr or watch the episode... sooo what you are telling me is that i just need to wait for the repeat episode and erase it off the dvr..

team #derwin
    sidenote did they even talk about Melanie or did they brush her off too??
    and malik didnt get with Jenna?.. why they were good together..
    i do love me some tasha and rick (pause) Fox.. but other than that please..

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Girl they let Derwin mention her and that was the end of that story and unfortunately there is no Malik and Jenna i was sooo hoping she got out of rehab and they hooked up for real, now hes like with this chick that chick, his assistants and whoever else wanna join LOL
    Now i used to like Tasha and Rick Fox but im sooo Team Pookie (from Richmond, lol)..but for real you gotta watch it im sure theres a big plot to it all

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I havent watched it yet...but from your update..im mad already lol..ima watch in a little bit and report back.. lord knows I love me some derwin !! Tasha..you got Netflix ?! Girl you betta catch up..what was you doing over the weekend ? The had a marathon lol
  • #teamDINGDONG! I don't know how I feel about th whole show last night. Derwin was the only good acting. I don't believe Lauren or the new guy. Tasha and Rick Fox is getting OLD (their storyline). I'm gonna give it another shot though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_the-verdict-is-innwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:372af331-e6f6-48b0-8f4a-ff5ee628cc55Post:f1f08954-673d-43e4-8823-93dd4040f376">Re: THE VERDICT IS IN.....(nwr)</a>:
    [QUOTE]i dont watch this show
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>me either glad i am not alone lol

</div>
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I taped it and watched tonight. I'll watch next week, but the jury is still out for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards