African American Weddings

Things are looking up...

Sinc I got the news last week im being laid off I have been on 6 interviews. I got an offer yesterday but I will be losing 50% of my pay.  Im not happy about it at all but if I stay in my current field which is insurance, I will get less with an option of commission. Looks like I may have to get a second job. Im so afraid, i accept the change but BILLS,BILLS,BILLS!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Things are looking up...

• Dont let it stress you..things will work out. I had to get a 2nd job especially when the holidays came around. at the shop where I work business had got slow and it was either get another job push back the wedding. So just keeping praying and I hope something else bettrr comes along in the meantime least you got something rather nothing at all.
  • It will be ok. Just trust in HIM! He has brought you too far to leave you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Keep praying. Stay strong. GOD does not put more on you that he doesn't think you can handle. Just keep looking forward and push on. Wishing you blessings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Praying for you, wishing things turn around for the better...I knw I need to look for a second job just to help pay more for this wedding...smh like u said bills bils bills do they ever go away lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards