Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

Heeeeeeeey ladies! It's that time of week again! :)

This week I am thankful for express shipping, as well delivery tracking numbers! My wedding dress will be in my hands today!!

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I am thankful for Spring Break and only having to work 1/2 days this week.

I am thankful for a new potential PT job
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ipilions- SQUUEE!  That is so exciting!  Did you ever share a picture of your dress?  If not, please do!

Ash- what does your new job do?

I'm thankful I made it through the first week of classes and it looks like a fairly easy quarter (Thank God). 

I'm thankful for the time I had to spend with a dear friend who passed away this week.   She is truly the light and beacon of love of Christ.  She will be sorely missed. 

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I n'm thankful that my return to school since having surgery has gone well so far. The residents and attendings are all super supportive, and the patients ask lots of questions, which I love to answer. I get quite the kick out of showing off my fantastic scar. It's rather large and always gets a great reaction, especially from kids.
    Anniversary
  • Glad to hear recovery is going well, Rachel! :)

ravenray... I haven't posted a picture. Sooooo... instead of posting (yet another) thread this morning, I'll just throw it in here since I did get my dress yesterday.

Pardon the mess:
    photo CAB28672-D0F2-4A9E-9DCA-BDB465C1BADC-19965-000007FF12C6EE71_zpsd403a6fc.jpg

And I couldn't resist, I absolutely had to put it on. Although taking pictures of yourself while trying to hold your dress up is a little challenging, ha!
    photo 921EA755-071C-4BD5-9B7C-72BF833A9999-19965-000007FF1589B585_zps28635768.jpg
  • Ravenray, I am thinking about selling Mary Kay. I have been using their products almost a year and love them. If it goes well, it will give me the oppurtunity to cut back my hours at another PT job so I can spend more time with my family.

LPLIONS, I love your dress!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Elbecko- I'm a Linguistic and Comparative Lit major.  This quarter I'm taking Syntax, Typology, German and African Lit.  

Ipilion- I LOVE LOVE your dress! It's so beautiful!  Squee! 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• ElBecko- Thank you!  I actually love German and Linguistics.  My goal is to be fluent.  :)  That is so cool that it was your minor.  Haben Sie oft Deutsch gesprocken?    

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Awesome!  It's pretty close!  I understood everything :) 

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards