Wedding Woes
Options

Target Shoes

I ordered two pairs of shoes last week from Target.

Or...I didn't.  Because I didn't actually "place order".  DUH!

I only realized this after I was pissed they never arrived and when I went to research, no transaction, no email, nothing.  So I actually started over, and noticed "place order" is where I bailed.

I'm so dumb sometimes.

Re: Target Shoes

• Options
    BTDT. It sucks hard.
  • Options
    I'm just glad they still had theBOBO 50% off.  I still want those other shoes too.

I just might buy them tomorrow.  *evil laugh*
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I saw those shoes in store and liked them, but would never wear them.  I was supposed to be buying 6let shoes but thought they could be my 50% off.  Nope.  no 6let shoes.
  • Options
    I hate when I do that with online bill payments and never hit "confirm."
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I've done that. I did it this year with my dad's christmas gift. Awesome.

Also, I saw the shoes you ordered in store the other day. So cute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

The ones I linked were the ones I am lusting after, I ordered two other ones, but I think tomorrow those are the ones I'm "sneaking" into my own dang cart. 

• Options
    DG1DG1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_target-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:0d3c40e9-1dce-4f37-823a-61c3e27fc568Post:0b0b5d9f-2ee8-44c1-8250-51f93ecd86a4">Target Shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ordered two pairs of shoes last week from Target. Or...I didn't.  Because I didn't actually "place order".  DUH! I only realized this after I was pissed they never arrived and when I went to research, no transaction, no email, nothing.  So I actually started over, and noticed "place order" is where I bailed. I'm so dumb sometimes.
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

<div>There are no stupid users. Only bad designs. Target will learn and will do a better job of positioning that button in the future, I'm sure. </div><div>
    </div><div>If you keep blaming yourself for being dumb, you can keep expecting shitty web products and software. Blame the designers, or the project managers who didn't listen to the designers. It's not your fault, o-face. :)</div>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards