Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Chair Covers

I am curious to know if anyone has bought chair covers instead of renting them.  I looked at wholesale prices which are cheaper than renting.  Can you please share your experience in regards to that?  Thanks in advance! 

Re: Chair Covers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_chair-covers-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:0b8c9471-94be-428b-a34d-08476e01737fPost:3709d4ec-2c89-4211-b6f7-00550ce8ca22">Chair Covers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am curious to know if anyone has bought chair covers instead of renting them.  I looked at wholesale prices which are cheaper than renting.  Can you please share your experience in regards to that?  Thanks in advance! 
    Posted by shalanaj[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Unless your chairs are flourescent orange or the like, I'd skip them.  No one notices chairs.

</div>
  • Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Do you really want to be responsible the day of your wedding putting dozens of chair covers on?  For me, that was worth paying $3/chair to have someone else worry about. 
  • Options
    I agree with mlg78, putting chair covers on dozens of chairs is tedious! When I used to cater for weddings we'd have to dedicate hours of time just to iron the things. It's incredibly time consuming 
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice. Our ceremony and reception will be held at a hotel so I'm trying to figure out decorations. If we do get chair covers, the staff at the hotel will put them on so that's one thing I don't have to worry about. I guess I figured they would look nice and I can use the for both events.
  • Options
    vsgalvsgal member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    We had metal chairs for our ceremony and cafeteria chairs for our ceremony.  They were fine by themselves.  As long as you have enough seats for everyone you are good.
    ROCK IS KING!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards