Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Groom Drink Name

Hello! We are doing a "brides drink" and a "Groom's drink" at our reception. I know it's not neccesary, but if we make them out of things already included in the bar they are free so we thought it would be fun. The bride's drink will be red to go with our color, and for the Groom's drink my FI wants it to be a good old Captain and Coke. Anyone have a creative name for this? I know we can just call it "Groom's drink" or "Captain and Coke" I am just trying to think of something different.

Re: Groom Drink Name

• Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited April 2013
    Captain's Choice
    Tall Dark and Handsome

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Puerto Rico they're called "Cuba libre."  Sounds a little sexier than rum and coke.
  • Options
    Thank you both! I LOVE all of these idea's! Some of my family and friends were coming up with some pretty cheesy one's that he wasn't thrilled with.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_groom-drink-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:31448ed6-27c6-4a10-99e4-24618bae3627Post:d0af4371-49b4-4207-baac-f6bab5e23bcf">Re: Groom Drink Name</a>:
    [QUOTE]Captain's Choice Tall Dark and Handsome
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]
     ditto these or Captain Grooms Name

Anniversary
  • Options
    So, what's the bride's drink called? Enquiring minds want to know...

Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_groom-drink-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:31448ed6-27c6-4a10-99e4-24618bae3627Post:3287115f-9c21-4580-95b5-c7c6ac981c1f">Re: Groom Drink Name</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, what's the bride's drink called? Enquiring minds want to know...
    Posted by brita722[/QUOTE]

Sorry Just now seeing that you responded to this! We're either thinking "Eternitini" and having our bartender friend come up with a red martini...or doing a cranberry and vodka and having it called "happily cranMARRIED" Haha so cheesy I know. I'm also open to suggestions for that one too...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards