Wedding Reception Forum
Options

DECOR HELP!

My centerpieces are14 inch foam core square boards wrapped in brown satin fabric with a 12 inch mirror turned sideways (The pointed edge of mirror is to flat edge of board)
A large cylinder tall vase with yellow dragon tears & yellow floating candle with two votives on opposite sides (at mirror diagonals) one is pink and one is orange...

Im kind of wanting to keep the table clothes white.. to save money..

I want to add more color to the tables without flower petals.

I don't know if i should alternate colors with a pink, orange, or yellow organza runner? and then opposite color for the chair bows? (No, chair covers..chairs are white)

or anyone have other ideas?

*My uplighting colors are pink, yellow, and orange lights... No flooding of the colors

&& fall wedding

Re: DECOR HELP!

• Options
    You have yellow, orange, pink and brown.   You have a mirror and uplighting.   Why do you need any more color?   It is possible to have too much going on in a centerpiece.  If you keep adding, you may lose the elegance of your ideas.    

At this point, I would try a  making a mock up  (sample) of your centerpiece on a table whose size matches the size of the tables at your venue.   You might not need anything else added to your centerpieces.  
  • Options
    You can also add pops of color or texture with: placemats, doilies, confetti (which you can get in larger sizes, see Etsy for example), and menus.
  • Options
    Thanks :) I think I might just go with brown napkins or swap the colors per table and keep everything else the same :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards