Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Chevron tablecloths

My wedding is in August and I want to do gray and white chevron tablecloths but I'm having a hard time finding any to rent. A lot of places have the runners but not the full tablecloth. Has anyone else run into this problem??? Any recommendations???

Re: Chevron tablecloths

• Options
    Yes! We are using chevron in my August wedding as well. Lucky for us, chevron has become a popular a pattern in the past few months. My amazing caterer (who has also offered to act as our day of coordinator) just informed me that her linens company has ordered chevron linens (we are using teal and white). I will find out the name of the linen company and let you know. My weddin is in Baltimore so hopefully they also work in PA :)
  • Options
    Chair Covers and Linens <a href="http://www.linenhero.com" rel="nofollow">www.linenhero.com</a>
    Good luck!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_chevron-tablecloths?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:5Discussion:c44d4266-be2c-48ce-89f1-c7f52400f00dPost:f7deeb63-2138-4741-aa39-c0b3956f23db">Chevron tablecloths</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wedding is in August and I want to do gray and white chevron tablecloths but I'm having a hard time finding any to rent. A lot of places have the runners but not the full tablecloth. Has anyone else run into this problem??? Any recommendations???
    Posted by anb50260[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    im doing gray and white chevron too! for july though. I thought of doing table cloths, but they are so expensive and would be too overwhelming (for me).. We decided on chevron table squares (24x24) from etsy and were only 100$ for 11 of them 
  • Options
    Hi,

I am getting married in Baltimore in October and I am looking for the champagne sparkle chevron linens that are all over pinterest.  Can you let me know the rental site you are using or if you have any ideas?

Thank you!

Kathryn
  • Options
    @lilfontaine82‌ this thread is over a year old and the PPs are no longer active members. Try posting a new thread (perhaps in your local board).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards