DC

NoVA Alterations or Seamstress - Feli

Has anyone used a seamstress in Northern Virginia named Feli? The bridal store I purchased my dress from referred me to her, but I cannot find any reviews or information online. Just want to check before leaving my dress with her!

Thanks!!

Re: NoVA Alterations or Seamstress - Feli

• Sorry, never heard of her.
  • For a recommendation in Nova; try Kimly Alterations in Woodbridge, va  703-680-7442
    she is  a great seamstress, plenty of experience.

Try Bridal Images in Rockville, MD for a MD location; they'll do a great job too
    301-738-9080---experienced and affordable--
  • RachelJ712, did you end up using Feli for your alterations? I was also referred to her and cannot find any info.
    Thanks! 
  • Kim’s Custom Tailoring in springfield is amazing. I was just in a wedding last week. The bride ordered our bridesmaid dresses online from one of those terrible shops. My dress was 24" in the bust and my bust is 32" which they knew. No time for another dress. I took it to seamstresses in old town alexandria and they literally laughed at me. I took it to Kim's in springfield and they rebuilt the dress from fabric on the bottom of the dress and the inside. they completely redid the dress! You would not know i had so many issues. It wasn't cheap but needed to be done. I will definitely be taking my wedding dress there and highly recommend them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards