North Carolina-Outer Banks

Sanderling?

Anybody here ever booked the elopement package at the Sanderling?  I'm thinking of doing this and adding guests to the package.  Just curious because my initial thought was a beach house but I'm also liking the looks of this package.  

Re: Sanderling?

• Yes, we did! We got married on Sept. 7, 2013 under the Sanderling elopement package. We had 25 guests, so we booked the 15, and then added the 10 more. We looked at a beach house at first, but after looking at the expenses of renting everything, and dealing with having a wedding at the house we were staying at, we decided against it. Everything was perfect about our wedding. We got married on the beach, and had our reception at the Upper Deck in the Life Saving Station, now called the Keepers Loft. Let me know what other questions you might have.

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for your reply!  We may look into this too!  Do you have photos you could share of the reception?  I saw two photos that looked very different...one of the life saving station (white and blue interior) and one that was mostly all wood labeled the "keepers loft".  
  • Sure, this is the best picture I have of the room set-up before our wedding. I'm not sure what it looks like now though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards