North Carolina-Outer Banks

Bomb Shell Studio?

Hi ladies
has anyone used bombshell studio for hair and makeup. I met them at the expo, just curious what you guys think.
yogi Bride

Re: Bomb Shell Studio?

• A lot of girls have used Bombshell's, and I'm pretty sure they all liked them.  I'm using them for my wedding on June 6.  I can let you know how it goes!
  • I am curious about their services as well.  I am looking for someone to come to our event home the morning of the wedding for hair & make up.  Curious to see what otheres have to say!  :) 
  • I am using Bombshell's for my wedding on July 23rd!  I wanted someone that could come to the house so that we didn't all have to leave to get ready.  They have great reviews so I am not worried.  I did use Hairoics for hair/makeup for my engagement pics and they did a great job.  If I didn't care about staying at the house I would have 100 percent went to them.
  • I used Bombshell's and was very happy with their work.  I had hair and makeup done, and both were just as I'd asked.  I didn't do a trial, which worried me, but after sharing some pictures they knew exactly what I wanted.  My mom and some bridesmaids used them as well, and all seemed pleased!
    image June 22, 2012
  • Honestly, I was EXTREMELY disappointed by the lack of flexibility. They came highly recommended to me from my wedding planner but they could not squeeze me in for a trial the week of my bachelorette party even though I live in Texas and wouldnt be going back to the OBX before the wedding. I have 11 bridesmaids and 3 moms and they just threw our business away. I have now instead booked Alison Harper...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards