Indiana-Indianapolis

Florists

I need a florist recommendation for the Indianapolis area.

Thanks!

Carol

Re: Florists

• I used Belle-Fleur in Fishers. Jan was great to work with. I didn't have much left in my budget, so she worked with me to get everything I needed for the right price. I took her pictures of what I liked and she substituted different flowers based on what was in season to lower the cost. Her work was beautiful!

• <div>That soundss wonderful.  Thank you so much for the referral and comments.</div><div>
    </div><div>CJ</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_florists-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:4538def7-9d4b-4b07-8b94-1fba5b9dcc02Post:fadbf89f-22e9-4cf6-a556-cac9bc3aca83">Re: Florists</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Belle-Fleur in Fishers. Jan was great to work with. I didn't have much left in my budget, so she worked with me to get everything I needed for the right price. I took her pictures of what I liked and she substituted different flowers based on what was in season to lower the cost. Her work was beautiful!
    Posted by hjay07[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards