Catholic Weddings
Options

XP - help me pick my wedding dress

Re: XP - help me pick my wedding dress

• Options
    I looked up your other post here [http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_help-me-pick-my-dress-please-pip-heavy] since this one only showed the first picture.

You look beautiful in all three, but my vote would be dress #2, hands down, no contest! Stunning on you!
  • Options
    I agree with Riss, all three look great on you but #2 is my definite favorite!
  • Options
    #2, too :)  So simple and elegant!
  • Options
    #2!!!!!! It's beautiful!
  • Options
    I love number one.  But it also looks a lot like my dress :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options

I like both #1 and #2.

• Options
    i like number 1!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I vote for #1 :)
  • Options
    Love both #1 and #2, with #4 being my favorite. Not a huge fan of #3 personally but all the dresses do look gorgeous on you!

After 6 years and 2 boys, finally tying the knot on October 27th, 2013!

• Options
    Just re-read the original thread with all 3 dresses and saw you wanted specific reasoning. Hope this helps!

1: Looks awesome on you, and would okay with a brooch bouquet. I think the bodice is a little busy and could potentially clash with the bouquet. I LOVE the piece around your waist/hips and the bottom is gorgeous.

2. This dress is stunning and stunning on you. Just enough sparkle and shine and would go with your bouquet perfectly. I really have nothing negative to say about this dress.

3. It's a pretty dress but it's almost as if the top and bottom don't go together; like they're two different dresses. I'm not sure I like how the bodice just stops and then the skirt starts. It makes you look wider than you are. You still look very thin and fit in it, just wider compared to the other two (I'm sorry, there's no nice way to say any of that, but wanted to be honest). The bouquet would really stand out against the simplicity of this dress though and I think it would be so pretty with the right accessories as well.

I really don't think you can make a wrong choice with any of these dresses. Good luck!

After 6 years and 2 boys, finally tying the knot on October 27th, 2013!

• Options
    I like dress 1 and dress 2. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards