Illinois

Peoria Area Question :)

Hello All :) I don't live in Peoria, but I live in a smallish town outside of it. I have been doing some research on out door ceremony areas (going for a wildflower, casual country feel) and Have found Camp Wokanda. I have visited there for Park district functions and I know that it is a really pretty area and may have some nice outdoor locations. I was just wondering if anyone has ever attended a wedding there or has heard good or bad things about it? Are there any other outdoor venues you would recommend?

I don't think they have too many weddings so I can't find many reviews online. I actually like that part. I'd rather just have the space and do our own thing rather then have to work through a site coordinator and such.

Thanks all!

Visit The Knot!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Peoria Area Question :)

• I have not been there but have a couple other recs for outdoor venues if Camp Wokanda does not work out.

Wildlife Prairie Park--unsure of their wedding policies but it is pretty out there, lots of wildlife and has that casual feel you want.
    Kickapoo Creek Winery--beautiful vineyard setting outside plus they have delicious food there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards