Minnesota

Brainerd Lakes Area venues

Looking for any advice with ceremony and reception venues near the Brainerd area for a May 2014 wedding.

Re: Brainerd Lakes Area venues

• I went to a wedding at Maddens last year in May and it was stunning! The ceremony was right on Gull Lake, so if you can afford it, I highly suggest it! 
  • We're getting married at Breezy Point Resort in a couple of weeks, but also looked at Grandview Lodge and Whitefish Lodge/Manhattan Beach Lodge. Good luck! It's so beautiful up there!
  • I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks to Craguns Resort in Brainerd. I've never been but I saw on their website they do weddings
  • i am getting married at Maddens in October, and I'm so excited! they have been very easy to work with, and wedding planning has been fun! its a bit spendy, but i think it'll be worth it for the total experience.. I an looking forward to a weekend surrounded by friends and family who will be staying at the resort.

I am from the area, and have also heard great things about grand view and craguns weddings. grand view is more expensive, but so beautiful. Along the same lines, breezy point is a great place too!! great rustic up north vibe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards