Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Centerpieces

I saw this and I am in love with the two on the end, especially the one on the right! I think this with a few votives would look very nice with white linens. What do you guys think??
RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: Centerpieces

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!  Its simple, with the votives it would be very elegant.  Good choice!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, very pretty. I love them all, but esp. the 2 multicolored ones. They'd really pop on white tables clothes, and add a nice splash of color to the room.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love tulips!  Very pretty and bright, while also looking crisp and modern. 

Remind me again how you're setting up your tables.  Are you doing rounds?  How many people per table?

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies
    LaFemme- I don't have it all sorted out yet, but I am thinking rounds with 8 people to a table. The 20th Century Club provides white linens and china, so we will be using those. The wedding will be in the evening, so I like the votives for romantic light.
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    very pretty! I LOVE tulips! Perfect for a spring wedding :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty, I love the multi-colored ones!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J, I think they will look great with 8-person rounds.  I think if you were having 10-12 people per table I would worry that the vases/candles weren't big enough, but it will be perfect for your size.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could easily DIY those!
    Very pretty!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards