Just Engaged and Proposals

Sharing video! :

So I created this video of part of my engagement and engagement pics. I just wanted to share bc I'm super proud of my non techy self making it! Lol. I don't wanna advertise since it's against the rules but lemme know if you want the site to make your own. I'm actually not sure if it would be advertising bc it is free to do. Hmm just to be safe so i dont get in trouble just google make video from pictures. Anyways...here it is! :D Engagement Video http://animoto.com/play/PdmbQ0iRVIKqxmHWkDQzVA

Re: Sharing video! :

• Very cute!  Be careful, though. I know your first and last name now. There's lots of crazies out there!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Ah crap! Thanks! I think it's a pretty common name though too, hopefully that works in my favor..and the fact it'll be changed in 3 weeks! ;) lol.
  • Ok made a copy and changed the producers name to not include my last name now! Changed the link in the original post. :) Thanks again Addie!!
  • You're welcome. Smile
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards