40-Plus Brides

First Wedding

Hello, I am new here.  This is my first wedding. I am 40 years old and am getting married in a little over 7 months.  Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Re: First Wedding

• Howdy, and welcome!  NotFroofy was over 40 when we got married, and it was her first wedding, too.
  • Welcome! I am 51 and marrying for the first time in July! It's nice to have a place where one can meet other older brides like myself!
  • Hi,  I am 41 and will be marrying for the first time this June. 
  • I was 49 when I got married. A month later we had a 50th bday parth for DH. So I was planning 2 events. He only gave me 6 months to plan a wedding. Good luck.
  • Hi all,
    I'm 45 and getting married for the first (hopefully only) time. It is his 3rd marriage, so he is trying really hard to support my need for a bigger celebration. That being said, I'm finding that I don't want the same things I wanted when I imagined getting married in my 20s. 
    If anyone has ideas, please share them. I'm searching to find my wedding style. :-)
    Thanks, Susie
  • waves i will be 40 in june 
    wedding is next year.... first time for both of us.... he wants a big white wedding i want to elope to vegas lol 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards