• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Illinois-Chicago

Hair stylist recommendations in Chicago?

I'm looking for a hair stylist for my wedding day!  Someone who can travel to me (in the city) and style my 5 bridesmaids and Mom without breaking the bank.  Any recommendations?  Or portfolios to view?

Thanks!
Jen

Re: Hair stylist recommendations in Chicago?

• Brides by Kelly. She is phenomenal! She travels to you, brings a 2nd person if you have a big enough group, and is really reasonably priced. I used her and I was so impressed by how she was able to give my bridesmaids and I whatever style we wanted. We all have different styles so we brought in pics of what we liked and she created awesome updos for us! GL!
    Vacation
  • True Story Style. They are based out of Arlington Heights, but will come to you and you'll get 2 trials if you book with them! One of the girls does makeup and the other does hair and as an added bonus, they are really fun to be around! Good luck!

http://www.christinamariephoto.com/TrueStory/index.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I highly, highly recommend Livia Caporale.  I am guessing she is on the higher end price-range wise, but I think her services are completely worth it.   I've worked with her for two separate events and have been thrilled both times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards