April 2013 Weddings
Options

White house greeting!

It came today ;) sending the invitation works!

Although they didn't return the RSVP ;)

Re: White house greeting!

• Options
    Very cool! What exactly do they say? Just a congratulations?

Anniversary
  • Options
    "congratulations to you on your wedding day. May this special time be filled with love, laughter and happiness. We wish you all the best as you start on your journey together, and we hope your bond grows stronger each passing year. Sincerely, Barack Obama and Michelle Obama"
  • Options
    That is awesome! I love Barack and Michelle Obama and would love a letter congratulating us from them. I wish I would have known you can do this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    110 Invited! image | 65 Have their dancing shoes ready! image | 35 Don't wanna dance. image | 10 Must still be looking for their dancing shoes! image
    RSVP Deadline: February 28th
  • Options
    We got our the other day too! It was exciting :)
    135 invited image | 45 Yes image | 11 No image | 79 Still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 23
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaids Dresses
  • Options
    FBIL did this for us! I was so surprised and excited!!
  • Options
    You can send one to Disneyland as well, and you get a postcard greeting thing from Mickey and Minnie saying Congratulations :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Can you share the address where you sent your invite to? I think this would be fun to do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did it for the Obamas and Mickey & Minnie!  Both sent back postcards, but did not do the online rsvp (haha).  A friend had told us about it ahead of time.

We also sent one to Ellen & Portia because I am a HUGE Ellen fan, but no word yet...
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker 168 invited image | 61 are coming image | 10 can't make it image | 97 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: March 9th
  • Options
    thats awesome! i'm waiting for mine but I got Mickey and Minnie's back right away! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards