Maryland-Baltimore

Looking for a Great Baltimore Florist

Hi all!
I am looking for a great Baltimore florist.  I went to one, but wasn't really impressed.  Any suggestions?  BTW, I am getting married at Gramercy Mansion in the garden.  Our reception will be in the Carriage House (which needs some decorations- any suggestions for a Sunday Jazz brunch wedding and reception?)

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a Great Baltimore Florist

• We used Ultimateaffairpartyplanner on FB worked with our budget a few examples in my bio but did burgandy and gold colors,,Hope that helps 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_looking-for-a-great-baltimore-florist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:31a9a204-5821-4b82-8a37-310a189f525aPost:ed503a82-7b09-41eb-a6ca-48c62b2131fc">Looking for a Great Baltimore Florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all! I am looking for a great Baltimore florist.  I went to one, but wasn't really impressed.  Any suggestions?  BTW, I am getting married at Gramercy Mansion in the garden.  Our reception will be in the Carriage House (which needs some decorations- any suggestions for a Sunday Jazz brunch wedding and reception?) Thanks!
    Posted by hkjewell[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>raudenbaugh florist in towson is great .</div>
  • Enchanted Petals florist is excellent
  • We're using "Crimson & Clover Floral Designs" -  Amy (owner/designer) has been receptive, prompt, professional, and was recommended by two different vendors we hired prior (our venue and our caterers).
  • Floral Impressions is great! The owner's name is Teresa. I think that they are very reasonable priced.
  • Probably Crimson & Clover, too.  They are in my neighborhood.
  • There is also Mobtown Florals - great lady that runs that place.
  • My Flower Box Events - www.myflowerboxevents.com 
    They did my wedding florals & really worked with my budget, making recommendations and doing a beautiful trial bouquet!
    tPoz Photography - www.tpozphoto.com
    May 5, 2007 **MARRIED**
  • Shelly's Blossom Shop pulls all the stops and is phenomenal; they're in the city.

Flowers by Audrey works out of her home and so she super cost efficient.
  • Yes when I was planing my wedding now that my sister just got married she did as well , our florist planner was the best to work with, https://www.facebook.com/UltimateAffairWeddings  they will be posting my sisters wedding soon or it maybe already up, there hope this helps those in need.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards