Michigan-Detroit
Options

Help! Penna's or IACS?

I've never posted on here before, so forgive me if I'm not following protocol in some way!  

So I'm attempting to plan my May 2014 Metro Detroit wedding from Prague (where both my fiance and I currently live). I will only be home for Christmas this year and then I'll come home 2-3 weeks before the wedding to finalize everything. 

After extensive online research, my mom and others have visited several places and we've narrowed it down to the Italian American Cultural Society in Clinton Township or Penna's (both Villa Penna's and Penna's of Sterling are being considered).  Ideally, I would like to settle on the venue that will make it the least complicated to plan from afar and not overburdening my family. I've read all the reception reviews on these, but since my top priority is pretty specific, I just thought I would ask for any suggestions regarding which venue did or did not make planning easier. Thank you in advance!

Re: Help! Penna's or IACS?

• Options
    Welcome to the Detroit board, and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Penna's has a very good reputation in the Macomb County area. I know many people that have dealt with them and been very pleased.

To be honest, I have never heard of eh Italian American Cultural Society, so I have no input at all. However, since I've been on the Knot for over 3 years, and never heard of them, that might say something.
  • Options
    My hair stylist just told me yesterday that she had hers at Pennas for 700 people and it was wonderful.  I've honestly never been there but word of mouth seems to be very favorable.
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards