Wedding Classifieds

Selling VIP voucher for Kleinfeld sample sale - best offer

I purchased a voucher for early access to the Kleinfeld sample sale on May 7 through Gilt City, but I ended up purchasing a dress alerady. The voucher cost me $150 and it comes with early access to the sale (12:30pm instead of 3pm), an additional 30% off dresses, $50 to use on accessories, and more. 

I spoke with Gilt City and they said the voucher is transferable. Once it is transfered to someone else, it will be considered a "gift" and they will change to name on the voucher.

Re: Selling VIP voucher for Kleinfeld sample sale - best offer

• Would you take $50? I live in the Philadelphia suburb area.

Thanks!
  • Is this still for sale? How much do you want for it?

In Response to Selling VIP voucher for Kleinfeld sample sale - best offer:
    [QUOTE]I purchased a voucher for early access to the Kleinfeld sample sale on May 7 through Gilt City, but I ended up purchasing a dress alerady. The voucher cost me $150 and it comes with early access to the sale (12:30pm instead of 3pm), an additional 30% off dresses, $50 to use on accessories, and more.  I spoke with Gilt City and they said the voucher is transferable. Once it is transfered to someone else, it will be considered a "gift" and they will change to name on the voucher.
    Posted by MelissaS816[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to Selling VIP voucher for Kleinfeld sample sale - best offer:
    [QUOTE]I purchased a voucher for early access to the Kleinfeld sample sale on May 7 through Gilt City, but I ended up purchasing a dress alerady. The voucher cost me $150 and it comes with early access to the sale (12:30pm instead of 3pm), an additional 30% off dresses, $50 to use on accessories, and more.  I spoke with Gilt City and they said the voucher is transferable. Once it is transfered to someone else, it will be considered a "gift" and they will change to name on the voucher.
    Posted by MelissaS816[/QUOTE]

Hi! I PM'd you :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards