Massachusetts-Boston

Incredible photographer!

My husband and I absolutely adore Vail.  She is not only an incredible photographer, she is also a wonderful person.  Without a doubt, Vail was the highlight of our wedding - not only for myself and my husband, but also for all of our family and friends!  Vail is such a wonderful, enthusiastic, fun, and all-around fabulous person - and it goes without saying (especially given all of her recent awards and accolades) that she is also an outstandingly talented photographer.  I look at our wedding photos all of the time, and I never get tired of re-looking at them, because they are all so detailed and nuanced and incredible.  We are so grateful to Vail for capturing our wedding with such grace and style, while still allowing our quirky personalities to shine through.  I think that it is also important to emphasize how professional Vail is in everything that she does.  She was always extremely prepared for every meeting and photo shoot, and she made even the most chaotic environments feel easy and effortless.  For example, she toured our photo sites ahead of time (both for our engagement shoot and for the wedding), so that the actual shoot ran smoothly and was totally fun and easy.  At the wedding itself, Vail functioned not just as a photographer - she also was a last-minute makeup artist, a babysitter/entertainer for rambunctious kids, and a diplomat sorting out all sorts of last minute problems!  She handled stressful situations with grace and kindness, and all of our guests just loved her.  She also knew how to get our guests excited - whether she was climbing on ladders or lying flat on the dance floor, she was always in the thick of the action to get the best shot!  All in all - Vail was just so amazingly fun and exciting to work with, and everyone (ranging from my 3 year old nephew to my 97 year old grandfather) adored her.  It was truly a joy to work with Vail, and I hope that we remain friends with her long after the wedding is over!  You would be CRAZY not to choose Vail as your photographer, because she is unbelievably talented and also terrific as a person!

Re: Incredible photographer!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards