Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Ceremony programs

I was curious, is anyone doing ceremony programs? I wasn't sure if it is something done for destination weddings.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony programs

• Options
    I don't really see the point in them; every wedding I've been to the program goes into my pocket only to come out later at home to be thrown out.  Laughing  I know some people like them though.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    We didn't do them.  Our ceremony was so simple and short I can't imagine needing them and I'm pretty sure they're got tossed out by most of our guests anyway.
  • Options
    I agree with the other posters. If you are having a church wedding, they are nice to have, but for a Vegas wedding that will maybe take 15 minutes, it seems like a waste of money. 
  • Options
    SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    I also agree with everyone above.  We are not having them.  If we were having some sort of ceremony with religious traditions that perhaps not everyone would understand, I would have them to explain what is going on and what things symbolize.  But we are having a 10 minute ceremony that is pretty straightforward. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We didn't do them either. Ceremony is only about 10 minutes. Just another piece of paper people will need to carry around or throw away.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm having them! Why not! I made mine! I wanted to have everyone's names on them so people know who is who and also because i have my reception dinner start time and end time on the back so they know when and where bc the time changed from the invitation. It's a great touch if you want them go for it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's a good point Starlight. I thought I was sold on not having them but you make a good point. I guess I will put more thought into it. Plenty of time. Lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards