Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Maggiano's reception

Hello all-
Was wondering if anyone knew how much the banquet servers get paid per hour.  After service fee and all I still want to leave a tip, but I want to do it based off their hourly salary to make sure they are taken care of. 

Thanks all!

Re: Maggiano's reception

• Options
    I was told $12-$18 an hour based on experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hi, im not sure but the coordinator said they get paid more for banquets. when i worked in banquets at a country club in Cali, most brides would leave $100 to $200 for all of us servers to share and they would tip the bartender separately, but these weddings had anywhere from 75 to 150 guests. I have the Calabria room booked for 06/15 which room did you book and how many guests are you having? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Abruzzi room for 30 people.  Our wedding is 4/25.  I just dont want to come off as a cheap person for not leaving 20%, I'll probably see how many servers are working the room and bring a cash tip for the bartender (he wont be in our room)

Thanks!
  • Options
    I was told that they get paid extra for weddings and a tip is not needed so anything you leave would be extra! I having the Calabria room for about 35-40 peeps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had a reception at Maggiano's this past weekend in the Calabria room and we left $100 tip. They do not expect anything, I don't know how many times the manager told me that when we was going over our bill with us. 
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for this post. Im from Australia where minimum wage is about $16 per hour so we dont tip here and casual staff also receive an additional 25% on top of that so wages are good!  So we are completely lost when it comes to tipping. We are also having our reception at Maggianos and having a photo booth, DJ and the catering staff ofcourse so we are in the process of figuring out who and how much to tip so we can budget accordingly.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards