Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

3/27/13 reviews part 3 misc.

A few othere places we hit while we were there-

Firefly- A+ had our meet and greet here, about 15 people. Always love the food here. Did not get a private room, but it was fine without. Love me some stuffed dates!

The Quad- We decided to give  it a try since we wanted to save money and had to rent several rooms since I have kids and all. Pleasantly surprised. Rooms were smaller but clean, maid service was great. Construction was evident, especially by the valet area, but not a problem. The new parts are looking awesome, should be pretty darn nice when it's done. We ate at the Mexican restaurant there, $1 margaritas, yum! and at Hash-House-a-Gogo, which is crazy. The protions are huge and delish. I had the best chicken and waffles and my son had a huge potpie he barely made a dent in. Highly recommend.

Marche Bacchus- A Recommended to me by someone on here, we ate here for a romantic dinner our last night in Vegas. Good food, great service, ambiance rocks. We had the best table in the place, right on the lake and it was wonderful.

Southwest airlines- I've never flown southwest before, but we were very happy. I loved the hot tea and cookies during the flight and on our return flight the crew was funny and great. I packed my dress in my carryon, but I saw a couple other brides carry theirs on with no problems.

I may think of other things later, but all in all the trip was great, my kids had  a blast, we took them to Red Rock Canyon for a picnic and to the Eiffel Tower at night which is awesome.

Thanks much to everyone here who helped me with reviews and recommendations. I couldn't have done it without this board!
Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: 3/27/13 reviews part 3 misc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards