Nevada-Las Vegas

Professional Pics: Silver Sky Chapel @ IP (The Quad) and Apex Suite @ PH

For those of you considering using the Apex suite, I think there are some pretty good shots to give you an idea of how we arranged the room.

http://candacepattillo.smugmug.com/Other/Wedding/29065588_8wLnXc

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Professional Pics: Silver Sky Chapel @ IP (The Quad) and Apex Suite @ PH

• You look so pretty!!! Such nice pictures!
  • Thanks for sharing your photos, they're amazing!  You look gorgeous, your dress is beautiful, I adore the birdcage veil and your hair is gorgeous, is it naturally straight or does it have a wave in it?  It seemed to last the whole day and night looking at your pictures, that's incredible!
    I also love your husbands shoes, and the wee date on the lacs is so sweet.  I think I might need to get myself a nice pair of Converse for wearing the evening of!  Tongue Out
  • Looking at your pictures gave me goosebumps! You look beautiful, your daughters are so pretty and everything looked amazing! Congrats again Laughing
  • Your photos came out great! You look amazing!
  • great pictures, thank you for sharing you are so pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Great pictures!!! Your birdcage veil is three shades of awesome!  Laughing  I also love the decor  -  the crystals hanging from the silver tree - - do you do that yourself?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love your pics...everyone had such a fab time. Thank you for sharing and congrats on a beautiful wedding and life together.
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_professional-pics-silver-sky-chapel-ip-the-quad-and-apex-suite-ph?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ee3e8226-cb8b-4233-804f-bcb6398dbeccPost:371ac7e2-4ed2-48f9-bb8e-1abedbcd13a5">Re: Professional Pics: Silver Sky Chapel @ IP (The Quad) and Apex Suite @ PH</a>:

Thank you, all!

[QUOTE]Thanks for sharing your photos, they're amazing!  You look gorgeous, your dress is beautiful, I adore the birdcage veil and your hair is gorgeous, is it naturally straight or does it have a wave in it?  It seemed to last the whole day and night looking at your pictures, that's incredible! I also love your husbands shoes, and the wee date on the lacs is so sweet.  I think I might need to get myself a nice pair of Converse for wearing the evening of! 
    Posted by sdg2502[/QUOTE]

My hair is naturally straight.  The curl actually held much better on the day of the trial, but there was a bit of humidity in the air when we were out taking our photos before the ceremony,  Generally speaking, I LOVE Las Vegas for great hair days.

[QUOTE]Great pictures!!! Your birdcage veil is three shades of awesome!    I also love the decor  -  the crystals hanging from the silver tree - - do you do that yourself?
    Posted by SD210[/QUOTE]

I purchased the tree, and added the crystals myself.  I packed it all in a box, and checked it on the plane.  If you're interested, I can provide you the sellers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So much love in these pictures!!! You looked gorgeous! How did your dress straps break?
  • Loved your pics! You looked gorgeous and your whole wedding looked like a blast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_professional-pics-silver-sky-chapel-ip-the-quad-and-apex-suite-ph?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ee3e8226-cb8b-4233-804f-bcb6398dbeccPost:581a308d-c668-48b8-acdb-ace113f7de55">Re:Professional Pics: Silver Sky Chapel IP The Quad and Apex Suite PH</a>:
    [QUOTE]So much love in these pictures!!! You looked gorgeous! How did your dress straps break?
    Posted by germanlinda[/QUOTE]

I had a seamstress work on my jacket and add a small halter style strap that would be underneath it.  I ripped it before we even left. I tried pinning it back, but it wouldn't hold and I had to keep repinning it.  I finally gave up, and stuffed it down my dress for the day. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your pictures came out so good and you look beautiful. Everybody looks like they were having a blast and that's exactly what I hope for on our wedding day! What dj service did you guys use and how did you feel that they did?
  • Beautiful pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. Fellow Silver Sky bride, yay!
  • Beautiful pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. Fellow Silver Sky bride, yay!
  • kazzykazzy member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Alexi, check your PMs, I sent you a question! I LOVED your husband's shoes! 

// Little Vegas Wedding blog - click for modern Vegas wedding inspiration, ideas and venues! //
    // Springs Preserve + Border Grill bride, May 2010 //

• It's asking for a password...
  • This post is from April, try to send a private message perhaps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards