Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

12 days to go!

I'm getting pumped; first trip to Vegas since last August or maybe September, either way a lot longer than typical lol.  Got FIL, brother in law and a friend now coming with us too so it will be a very loud drunken experience at the craps table for anyone at the Golden Nugget in early May lol. 

Got tickets for Anthony Cools, Absinthe and Mike Hammer so will post some reviews of those three shows after we get back.

Couple other things we'll be visiting on this trip:

Hougan's Racing Sandwich Shop (very south end of the strip) - they're the sandwich shop that were critical in the tracking down and arrest of the people who stole our luggage in 2012.  Love them.  http://www.hougans.com/

Mix where we got married.

N9NE @ Palms - best surf n' turf EVER.

Margaritaville and Hussong's for boozing

Oh yeah, everyone who's liked GN on facebook, don't forget to post on their FB page that resort fees suck (they're thinking of implementing them).

Married in Vegas - June 2011

Re: 12 days to go!

• Options
    Have a wonderful trip!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • Options

Sounds like a blast, I wish my countdown was closer to your countdown! :)

• Options
    nice!! im jelly im sure itll be perfect weather, do you all ever sit by the pools? where are the best pools out there? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds like a great time waiting to happen! Enjoy!
  • Options

sounds like you will have a great time!

• Options
    Sounds like so much fun! Jealous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_12-days-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:fb99dabd-83c1-4ee2-890e-7413a9f953bbPost:c51f09aa-6fb0-4c1d-a38e-59a9db4015b6">Re: 12 days to go!</a>:
    [QUOTE]nice!! im jelly im sure itll be perfect weather, do you all ever sit by the pools? where are the best pools out there? 
    Posted by mbenoit03[/QUOTE]

We've got a cabana at GN's pool the Saturday we're there; it's actually a pretty nice pool upstairs on the third floor, the downstairs one is as crowded as any other vegas pool.  As far as a party atmosphere, I'd have to say Palms is the best.  Party but still room to move probably Wynn.  Caesars I like the best from a relaxation perspective.  Mandalay has the beach and wave pool but it's like friggin kinder care in there with  10,000 families and their unruly kids running rampant.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards