Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Storybook Ending- DeWitt, IA

My experience at Storybook Ending has been amazing! My mother and I decided to stop at numerous QC locations without appointments; I did not think I would even try anything on let alone find my dress. After visiting some other locations and being disappointed with selection, appearance of stores and customer service, we decided to make the drive to DeWitt. When we arrived, we were greeted immediately and told of course I could try on dresses without an appointment. I explained this was the 1st time and the sales lady suggested I try on 6 very different styles- especially making 1 something I would never think of wearing. This was so helpful and the best piece of advice- my least likely option was the dress I fell in love with! Since ordering, receiving and continuing to look for garments/accessories for the rest of the wedding party, I have continued to receive the highest level of customer service. They are ALL amazing. Thank you for making this a painless and incredibly enjoyable experience!

Erica Flecker

Re: Storybook Ending- DeWitt, IA

• Options
    Obviously you don't read this board before you posted.  No one cares about your stupid review of this store.
  • Options
    I actually found this very helpful! I have had bad luck when trying on wedding dress and don't want to take my bridesmaids somewhere and have them be treated poorly as well. I'm glad you had a good experience there and I am now more willing to go there!

Thanks!
  • Options
    I actually found this very helpful! I have had bad luck when trying on wedding dress and don't want to take my bridesmaids somewhere and have them be treated poorly as well. I'm glad you had a good experience there and I am now more willing to go there!

Thanks!
    @sarasubbert

The sarcastic response by the PP was because there are PAGES of fake OMG!!AwEsOmE~*~ (probably exaggerated/fake) reviews for Storybook Ending that have been posted on this board because the brides got some sort of incentive (read: discount) for posting a good review here.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards