Indiana

Help find cheap venue!!

Help!!! I've looked everywhere for a venue around the $1000 range and everything I find is 2 grand if anybody has any suggestions I would love them!! 
Thanks 

Re: Help find cheap venue!!

• edited April 2013
    Help!!! I've looked everywhere for a venue around the $1000 range and everything I find is 2 grand if anybody has any suggestions I would love them!! 
    Thanks 
  • HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2013
    This is an international board.  You will have better luck posting in the area that you are looking  to get married in. If you tell me where, I can move it for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_budget-weddings_help-find-cheap-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:665Discussion:cc216d36-1fe8-4cbb-b86f-8df19e0e73bePost:ee39fdff-56c6-455c-82d2-03ccdc9de74f">Re: Help find cheap venue!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is an international board.  You will have better luck posting in the area that you are looking  to get married in. If you tell me where, I can move it for you.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>It's for Indiana</div><div>
    </div>
  • what part of indiana are you looking for? I might be able to help if i know a specific area. I am also on a budget and i looked just about everywhere for a good venue for the best price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards