Plus-Sized

Hiding the chest stretch marks on my big ay

I, like others, have stretch marks in and around the top of my chest, any tips on how to effectively hide these with makeup without getting makeup all overmy dress?

Re: Hiding the chest stretch marks on my big ay

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_hiding-the-chest-stretch-marks-on-my-big-ay?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:963ccb0a-59fe-4719-9893-e42588da0522Post:8a0b7160-a710-4fb2-94a7-6d49a971223a">Hiding the chest stretch marks on my big ay</a>:
    [QUOTE]I, like others, have stretch marks in and around the top of my chest, any tips on how to effectively hide these with makeup without getting makeup all overmy dress?
    Posted by danielsgirl06[/QUOTE]

you might be better off getting a higher dress or a dress with sheer fabric across the dress. I don't know if there is really any way of putting makeup on your chest and it not getting on your gown.
  • If you hire a makeup artist who does airbrushing, that should dry so it won't wear off on your dress.  I'm having my mua do a coverup on my arms because my freckles make my arms look sunburnt next to my dress.  She said it will take about 10 minutes to dry, then it won't rub off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards