July 2013 Weddings

100 days to go

To all July 20, 2013 brides, happy 100 days to go. How are your plans going? We're kind of in a lull right now. Looking forward to the next 3 months. Should be fun, exciting and maybe alittle nervous, but it will all be worth it.

Re: 100 days to go

• So exciting! I can't believe we will be down to double digits tomorrow. We had been in a lull during the winter but it seems like things are popping back up now to get done. I'm sure it will be a fun 3 months!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • so excited!! 100 days makes me a little nervous!  It has been a lull for us too, but will pick up again now with food tasting/meeting with the priest this weekend, then bachelorette party next month!
  • I'm at 99, we're neighbors!  I agree, it's wicked exciting to see the countdown in the double digits!  Now that we're just days away from the 3-month mark, it's amazing to think of how FAST it's coming!

I don't know about you all, but the planning picked up speed and now it's REALLY hectic!  We're working on addressing the invites plus a few DIY projects that are making me crazy!  :)

How long have you been engaged/planning for this?  We're having exactly a one year engagement, and it's hard to believe nearly 9 months have flown by!  We're 75% there!  I can't wait until the big day!
  • Wahoo!!!

We got engaged Christmas eve, I have had a short engagment :)

We are getting the tuxes and flowers done this weekend.  These last 3 months are going to Fly!

Good luck to all you ladies!
  • We met in Aug 12, got engaged at Thanksgiving and started planning in Jan, 13. We are second wedding so we didnt want to wait until we are old and gray to live. His family is planning a bbq for us in june.
  • Oh wow, thanks for the reminder!lol Can't believe we're only 100 days out!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • And I just got the call that my dress came in today, so now I need to schedule fittings.. ahhh, so crazy/exciting!
  • happy 100 days to the july 20 brides!!!! :) it's sooo soon, i can't wait!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards