Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Dinner plans??

I have mentally checked out of work... so now i'm thinking about what to make for dinner...

I'm thinking about making this potatoe soup: http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000002012818

and having tuna sandwhiches (we have more tuna in my house than i can handle.. DF works for a tuna company)

what are you going to eat for din? or if you had all the time in the world, what would you ideally like to eat for din?

Re: Dinner plans??

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That soup sounds amazing, especially on a cool day like today.

I live in a dorm with college students as an advisor, so I eat dorm food.  I love the ease of it and the variety of food available daily (and that it's free) but I am going to forget how to cook after a few years.

Breakfast for dinner is my favorite thing ever.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That soup sounds AWESOME! Def. going on my try list.

I am making sausage, spinach and leek pasta. I don't really have a recipe, I'm just winging it! Wish me luck!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am making potato soup now lol. I just printed the recipe. Thanks for inspiration! I was debating all day what to make!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

yay glad to inspire!!

jl - goodluck with the pasta dish- sounds yummy!

md - i also heart breakfast for dinner.. i used to eat waffles for dinner often when i was living in the dorms...

• Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on my own tonight so I'll probably just stop for something on the way back from class at 8.  Ugh, I'll come home, eat, do homework, watch Biggest Loser, and pass out.  I need to go grocery shopping BADLY but haven't had time to do so.

If I could have anything it would probably be a wedge salad & filet mignon with lobster mac & cheese from the Capital Grille.  My favorite.

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards