June 2013 Weddings
Options

8 weeks!!!!

Holy cow, I'm eight weeks out from the wedding... Eeeeep!!! 

I'm excited and nervous but really trying to stay in the moment and not stress. I still have a few details to take care of, including taking my dress for alterations, but other then that I'm on track. 

It just feels a bit crazy because now it's finally time to do all those details that have been on the "save" list. Plus by May all of my pre-wedding events are starting; 2 showers and my bachelorette. 

Just feeling giddy and so blessed! 

Anniversary

Re: 8 weeks!!!!

• Options
    Another June 1 lady here ;-) Isn't it exciting!? I find myself unable to sleep at least 2x/week now. It's as if my brain starts to go into problem-solving mode or idea-having mode once I lay my head on th epillow...argh. Other than that I am actually UBER excited!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !
  • Options
    Congrats on the 8 weeks mark!! We're just a little over 10 weeks away here and already I'm getting super excited and a little overwhelmed
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    omg........... mine too... this is nuts. i cant wait
  • Options
    yup, same here--yesterday was my 2 month mark.  My bridal shower is on Sunday and I have my first dress fitting on friday.  My FSIL and FBIL were talking to us about bachelor/bachelorette ideas  (we are doing separate day activities and dinner, but both parties will be meeting up at a bar later) CANNOT WAIT!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards