February 2014 Weddings
Options

Whats on your wedding docket week of 4/8?

What do you ladies have on your wedding docket this week?

1 I have to send our contract back to Disney with deposit
2. Send our contract back for save the dates and pick the font
3.  Do more work on our wedding website.
4. Go to Michaels to see if there are any clearance easter baskets still (sorta doubting it).
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Whats on your wedding docket week of 4/8?

• Options
    Absolutely Nothing!! Laughing

My Cards won last night so tonight it's on for the lady Cards, tomorrow FI and I are going to a celebration at the University (FI is has been a contributor to the Athletic Dept at UofL for years).... So nothing WR this week

• Options
    I have been going back and forth about save the dates today :D. I should have a proof in the next few days! Super Excited! We are doing magnets!
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    1. We have to do all the prep work for our e-party on the 28th,
    2. Sign the contract with our caterer on Friday
    3. Look for our transportation
    4. Follow up with my annulment proceedings.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2014-weddings_whats-on-your-wedding-docket-week-of-48?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:fc414773-c821-4ecd-ae52-1b1ca58c9d96Discussion:11a6400f-410c-4d98-997a-3b7aac6be167Post:14d6d6fe-77fd-44d0-a964-e10b690d70e6">Re: Whats on your wedding docket week of 4/8?</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. We have to do all the prep work for our e-party on the 28th, 2. Sign the contract with our caterer on Friday 3. Look for our transportation 4. Follow up with my annulment proceedings.
    Posted by Dancer2873[/QUOTE]

Annulment?
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards