February 2014 Weddings
Options

AW Day?

anything you would like to post about yourself?

Re: AW Day?

• Options
    Have I mentioned that I love rabbits?  If I was having a ring bearer, it would've been my male rabbit Cocoa, but he is old and set in his ways, and the wedding would be way too much stress on him.  Better to leave him snug in his pen with a treat. 

• Options
    Lissa1213Lissa1213 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2014-weddings_aw-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:fc414773-c821-4ecd-ae52-1b1ca58c9d96Discussion:beaba75a-9633-4292-a903-e7d83a1340bePost:6dc08251-7dc0-45ea-a913-494ac8ea8b31">Re: AW Day?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have I mentioned that I love rabbits?  If I was having a ring bearer, it would've been my male rabbit Cocoa, but he is old and set in his ways, and the wedding would be way too much stress on him.  Better to leave him snug in his pen with a treat. 
    Posted by kerbohl[/QUOTE]

Thats so cute.... I saw a big (I mean huge) eared bunny that I wanted, my BF at the time talked me out of it and now I don't think my dogs would be okay with one as a pet since they like chasing rabbits out of the yard. 

Baseball season is now in full swing, which is great for my soon to be 10 year old son but for me it means goodbye time.  It has always been time consuming but now he is on a kid-pitch team with practice no less than 3 days a week but coach wants them there fri-wed which only gives me Thur evening no to go running around.  I'm kinda over it and opening day is still 3 weeks away. 

• Options
    I cannot wait for my green and purple shoes to arrive....they were a little pricey and I had to save money for two months to shove them into my budget and buy the time I ordered them they were sold out of my size. so I got half size bigger hoping they aren't too big and I can put inserts in them to snug them up! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards