Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Congratulations and Good Luck!

Congratulations and good luck to this week's bride, sarilynnep!

Sar, I am so, so excited for you :) I hope you have the most amazing day and that it is everything you have envisioned throughout this whole crazy process. You are going to be a beautiful bride! Enjoy your honeymoon and bring us pictures!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Congratulations and Good Luck!

• Options
    Congrats Sarah!!!! I hope it is a wonderful day for you and FI.  I really love your theme and can't wait to see your wedding pictures.
  • Options
    Congratulations on your wedding and have so much fun on your honeymoon! Can't wait to hear all about it.
  • Options
    Congrats and GL! Can't wait to hear about your big day and see pictures!!
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    May your day be everything you want it to be and more! Congrats!!!
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • Options
    JoyjoshMJoyjoshM member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012

CONGRATULATIONS Sarah! I hope your day is everything you dreamed, wanted, and hoped for!!!! Have fun on your honeymoon, cant wait to hear all about it!!!

God Bless your union!

• Options
    Awwww..... THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

I am really excited!! I'm sure there will be plenty of pics on facebook right away and I'll be sure to post some here after the honeymoon!  Thank you so much for your support and help through this whole process. You all have kept me sane and I definitely couldn't have planned such a fantastic day with you guys :-)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats Sarah!!! Hope it is a great day :) How exciting.. I don't know if I would be able to get work done at work knowing only 3 days away!! Can't wait for pics. P.S. It's suppose to be beautiful out this weekend.. yeaaaa
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck! I am sure it will be a wonderful day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah.... the fact that I'm on here means I'm not getting any work done lol..
  • Options
    Congrats!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you cherish every minute of your day :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    Congratulations, Sarah!  Remember to breathe and enjoy this great day you worked so hard on!
    What a beautiful mess this is...
  • Options
    Congratulations Sara! I hope you have a wonderful day! Can't wait to hear about it and see your pictures. Enjoy every minute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!  You should have a lovely day, weather-wise tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards