Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Caribbean Cruise Line

Hi there,

Our wedding is November 2nd and we are really interested in leaving early November for a cruise honeymoon. We are thinking either Royal Caribbean or Norwegian. We would be leaving from Ft.Lauderdale or Miami and want to take a 7 day cruise. Any recommendations? 

We would perfer all inclusive.

Re: Caribbean Cruise Line

• Options
    kbsmom1kbsmom1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I've been on both.(aswell as Holland American, Princess, Celebrity)...so for whats its worth we much prefered Royal Caribbean.   Its a great mix of different ages, fun excursions if thats your thing, great ports,loved our room,  loved the food and the service.......We have used them several times and never disappointed....the preplanning and regstration was super easy....We cruised on Norwegian once and hated it......did nt like how they do their dining options, the ship was old, just did not enjoy the experience with them...of all the lines we have used I would put Norwegian at the bottom...ps we esp enjoy Eastern Carribean area
  • Options
    I have been on Royal Caribbean twice and Celebrity once. They are both wonderful! I wouldnt hesitate recommending both of them. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    CMG - you have been PMed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards