Ohio-Columbus

Food for Thought...

I need some help my fellow Knotties!  The wedding ceremony and reception is Halloween 2014 at The Vault and we're trying to decide on what food to have for our buffet.  Our wedding is completely non-traditional from the dress to the vows to the choice of dinner music so I feel why should the food be any different!  
I'm not a fan of "wedding food" (no potato balls for this girl!) but I have no clue on what to serve.  We don't have a favorite food because we love to mix it up.  We did consider a food truck but then we have to rent more items so choosing a cater seems to be the more logical route. So what screams memorable fall yummies for a Hallowedding to you?

Re: Food for Thought...

• I think you have plenty of time to think about this, so no need to rush things right now.

However, to answer your question when I think of fall, I love the smell of pumpkin anything: cookies, brownies, etc. So you could incorporate that into your theme somehow.

Are you on Pinterest at all? You might find some inspiration on there. I would also check out http://offbeatbride.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards