Ohio-Columbus
Options

I need help finding bridesmaid dress

I found this amazing bridesmaid dress online that I fell in love with. The problem is the company is in Australia. I need to find a dress as close to it as possible and I'm having trouble finding it here. http://www.gothicweddings.com.au/prod363.htm If anyone knows where I can get a dress that looks like the one from this site please let me know. I need to get it as soon as possible.

Re: I need help finding bridesmaid dress

• Options
    Be wary of those online sites. I have heard many stories about them not looking anything like the picture, being of very poor quality, problems with the shipping, etc. I am not trying to scare you, but I would hate to see you waste your money on something that likely can't be returned.

• Options
    You need somewhere NOT Austrailia .... but not necessarily Columbus to buy that dress or get that look.  Try reposting this on "Attire" and "Offbeat Weddings" to get some more impact.  Also, another option might be to get simple strapless satin dress, and have a talented seamstress add black lace "over and under" to mimic the look you're going for.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards