New York-Long Island
Options

Some Reviews!

Hi All!  these are just a few reviews for vendors I used on April 20th -
Crest Hollow Country Club - absoulutely wonderful!  they treated us like we were royalty!  We didn't see one other bride that day, so we felt so special!  We were so well taken care of, we practiaclly had a team of people to cater to our every need!  They did such a great job!  We had Sandra as bridal attendant and seh was wonderful!  She always made sure I had whatever I needed!  and our Maitre D was Michael who was also super nice and very attentive!  I'm sorry that I don't remember the names of the 3 other people who were helping us out but they were also wonderful!  And our contact there who helped us plan everything there was Eric Sauer - he was the best!  he even stayed around to make sure that we had everything we needed!  He did a great job of making the day perfect!  Also, the food was awesome!

Jack and Rose Florist - could not be happier with how the flowers turned out!  They did a phemoninal job!  I was in love with my bouquet!  and the centerpieces were absolutely beautiful!   I would definitely recommend them to anyone!  they were so nice too!  and they only do one wedding a day so they can concentrate on just your wedding!  I was so happy with the flowers!  and everyone commented on how beautiful they were!

Sir Oliver Limo - awesome!  would defintiely use them again!  one of our drivers actually had a problem come up at home and had to leave.  He came up to me after the church and told me, but said that they were sending another limo- i said no problem, we were going to be there for a bit taking pictures anyway, and sure enough they sent another limo - it was bigger! and the owner of the company came himself to drive it!  They did a great job!!!  was very happy with them!

Camelot Limo - we used them for a 36 passenger bus to shuttle people from our hotel to the reception and back... would NEVER USE THEM AGAIN...  I had signed a contract for 7 hours and was told that the bus was ours for that time and the driver would go back and forth as much as we needed/wanted...  my own mother got on the shuttle to go to the reception and the driver said that he wasnt going back again and my mom said oh yes, my daughter told me that the shuttle will go back and forth as much as we need... well the driver was not all too happy about it and my husband had to take time from our wedding day to call and complain!  and even after that - when we were going back to the hotel at night he piled everybody into the 36 passenger bus (about 60 people) and was about to leave without us - the bride and groom! - so our Maitre D had to run over to the bus and we had to squeeze in...  It was teh only part of the wedding that wasn't great!

Xtreme Sounds DJ - they did a good job,  they got a lot of people up on the dance floor and we had changed a couple of timings of things and they were able to accomodate us with those as well... I wasn't blown away but I thought they did a good job and everyone we have spoken to has said that they party was excellent, so it was a great time!

As far as video and photo i will let you know when i get them back!  But i believe they did a great job!!! 

Sorry for the lengthy post, but hope it helps!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards